Partner With Us
Our Goal is to establish and form a positive collaborative working partnership/relationship with your business/organisation for the mutual benefit of rural clients within our boundary area.
MRSS is seeking to secure its financial and organisational future. Secure funding would bring stronger capacity to MRSS as well as opportunities to meet ever-increasing needs and to potentially expand our catchment area.
Working together, sharing local knowledge and information places both organisations in a better position to continue supporting and enhancing a sustainable and stable future for remote rural farming families and their communities.
The future financial security of Manawatu Rural Support Service is reliant and dependent upon consistent contractual funding, either from Government (central and local), philanthropic sources or the commercial sector.
How could a partnership with MRSS benefit your organisation?
- Families remain strong and productive through increased support mechanisms and structures.
- Success of the individual, family and community is consolidated as needs are met.
- MRSS gathers monthly statistical data and information around the status of community wellbeing and families which can prove valuable in terms of analysis.
- MRSS would be available to your business/organisation for promotional events e.g. Central Districts Field Days, workshops or seminars.
- Promotion of your business via MRSS linkages and social media.
How could a partnership with your organisation benefit MRSS?
- The continuation of the MRSS service resulting in positive outcomes for families, individuals, and communities.
- With complementary knowledge of each other’s services, we increase our access to greater immediate help and support in times of crisis.
- Your business/organisation’s support for rural community-based initiatives, workshops or seminars.
MRSS is well known and respected in rural communities having formed excellent working relationships and providing social support of all kinds. Our Rural Community Workers have a wide range of communication, conflict resolution and referral skills with valuable links to other services and agencies particularly around health (mental, physical & spiritual) and family issues.
If you are interested in partnering with us, please get in touch
MRSS was incorporated on 29th March 2002 (WN/1198678) and registered with the Charities Commission on 31st October 2007 (CC 11462).